BOSH team provides the care you need for yourself or your family that encompasses day-to-day healthcare needs. It might be for people who are getting older, are chronically ill, recovering from surgery, or disabled. Provide a friendly, compassionate and professional service to ensure that all treatments are personalized to the individual client based on what they wish to achieve. Inclusion of family members in patients’ rehabilitation plans and can keep relatives updated on progress as required. Many family members become caregivers overnight without being ready for it. A loved one falls down or an illness, triggers a change in responsibility. After a certain period of time, family caregivers may realize they need help. You can expect the right care from us and we assure you that your loved ones are in safe hands by availing our service.
Benefits of Home Care:
- Home is always associated with comfort, security and positive feeling. For seniors and for all of us, when we are not feeling well, we all want to be at home.
- Home care keeps families together while providing support.
- It can often be customized and personalized to a greater degree to suit both the needs of the senior and family.
- Home is where there is maximum freedom, security and comfort for the individual. Many times hospitals and nursing homes are more regulated. Home care offers much more flexibility.
- Provides seniors much needed dignity and independence. Seniors can continue to function independently with some assistance.
- Moreover with advancement in technology many services that are available in the hospital can be provided at home.
Our services include:
- Physio at Home.
- Medical Dressing.
PHYSIO AT HOME:
The physiotherapy services here, aim at alleviating pain in basic conditions like lower back pain or knee pain as well as in chronic disorders. The treatment plans are developed in close consultation with the patients and are personalized to suit their goals and circumstances. Our physiotherapists are specialized to treat acute and chronic back pain. They visit you at home and come up with a treatment plan after assessing your problem. With proper medical advice and physiotherapy, pain can be treated from the roots. Physiotherapists will assess you and use a number of methods within their extensive knowledge to regain the full movement in your joints, full length of any muscles involved, reduce swelling and restore tissue mobility. They help you to walk again properly or move properly, the ultimate goal being to return you to the hobbies and sports that you love. Home physiotherapy is also quite appropriate for Post-Surgical patients like hip or knee replacements as well as those with falls and balance problems. Furthermore palliative care for positioning can be learned at home visits and of course all of the injuries and conditions that we regularly treat in the clinic can be treated in the home.