Hair transplant is the latest craze not only for those who have lost their hair due to untimely fall, but even for them who want to alter their hairlines to acquire an attractive look. It is normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day, however, losing more than that can spell trouble. It is then that you require medical intervention and get yourself diagnosed. You have to visit a plastic surgeon (Hair Transplant Surgeon) for diagnosis and treatment. At BOSH we help you regain your confidence and looks that you desire.
Common causes of hair loss:
- Family history: In most cases, hair loss is inherited, which means it's passed down from one or both of your parents. This is called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: including physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever.
- Chemotherapy: which is powerful medicine that destroys cancer cells.
- Damage to your hair from pulling it back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes.
- Age: Less hair are grown as one grows older. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Poor diet, especially not getting enough protein or iron.
- Thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- Alopecia Areata: a form of hair loss produced by the autoimmune destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin.
- Ringworm of the scalp, which is common in children.
Symptoms: The symptoms will depend on what kind of hair loss one faces. If the hair are thinning, it happens slowly over time, so one may not notice the hair falling out. If the hair are shedding, then clumps of hair fall out. One may lose hair all over the scalp, which is called general hair loss. Or one may lose hair only in one area, which is called focal hair loss. With inherited hair loss, men usually get bald spots around the forehead or on the top of the head, while women have some thinning all over the scalp, but mostly on the top of the head. Since hair has a lot to do with an individual's appearance, losing it may cause you to have lower self-esteem especially true in women and teens.
Treatment of hair loss depends on the cause. Treatment may help you feel better about how you look for those who have lost their hair to untimely fall but even for them who want to alter their hairlines to improve their appearance.
Surgery: The hair transplant treatment is for all those people who have lost their hair and can reverse the process through the best hair transplant surgery. It is the best and ideal solution. This treatment gives you attractive appearance and youthful look. Hair transplant is a surgical procedure by which permanent hair form regions of scalps that normally never go bald, such as the sides and the lower back of the head are transferred (transplanted) to areas where thinning or hair loss commonly occurs . Hair follicles can be harvested from other parts of the body like face, beard, trunks and legs also.There are two methods to remove the grafts Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).